प्रदेश संख्या 5
प्रदेश संख्या 5 (संभावित नाम: लुम्बिनी) is one of the provinces established by the new constitution of Nepal which was adopted on 20 September 2015. As per, Cabinet Meeting on 17th Jan 2018, Butwal has been declared as an Interim State Capital of Province No. 5. It borders Gandaki Pradesh and Karnali Pradesh to the north, Gandaki Pradesh to the east, Karnali Pradesh and Province No. 7 to the west, and the Uttar Pradesh of India to the south.
|प्रदेश संख्या 5|
Location of Province No. 5
|Formation||20 September 2015|
|Capital city (Temporary)||बुटवल|
|• संस्था||Government of Province No. 5|
|• Governor||Umakanta Jha|
|• मुख मंत्री||शंकर पोख्रेल (NCP)|
|• उच्च अदालत||Tulsipur High Court|
|• Provincial Assembly||Unicameral (87 seats)|
|• Parliamentary constituency||26|
|• कुल||22,288 किमी2 (8,605 बर्गमील)|
|• जनघनत्व||200/किमी2 (520/बर्गमील)|
|• घनत्व रैंक||3rd|
|टाइम जोन||NST (यूटीसी+5:45)|
|Main Official Language||नेपाली (51.6%)|
|अउरी सरकारी काम ताज के भाषा||
1. थारु (12.26%)|
2. अवधी (10.18%) .
|Sex ratio||90.43 ♂ /100 ♀ (2011)|
Government and administrationसंपादन
The Governor acts as the head of the province while the Chief Minister is the head of the provincial government. The Chief Judge of the Tulsipur High Court is the head of the judiciary. The present Governor, Chief Minister and Chief Judge are Uma Kanta Jha (governor), Shankar Pokhrel (chief minister) and Nahakul Subedi. The province has 87 provincial assembly constituencies and 26 House of Representative constituencies.
Province No. 5 has a unicameral legislature, like all of the other provinces in Nepal. The term length of provincial assembly is five years. The Provincial Assembly of Province No. 5 is temporarily housed at the Chamber of Commerce Meeting Hall in Butwal.
Province No. 5 is divided into 12 districts, which are listed below. A district is administrated by the head of the District Coordination Committee and the District Administration Officer. The districts are further dived to municipalities or rural municipalities. The municipalities include four sub-metropolitan cities and 32 municipalities. There are 73 rural municipalities in the province.
- Arghakhanchi District
- Banke District
- Bardiya District
- Dang District
- Eastern Rukum District
- Gulmi District
- Kapilvastu District
- Parasi District
- Palpa District
- Pyuthan District
- Rolpa District
- Rupandehi District
- "Nepal Provinces". statoids.com. पहुँचतिथी 2018-09-01.
- "High Courts get their chief judges" (English में). पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.
- "Shankar Pokharel appointed Province 5 CM". The Himalayan Times (English में). 2018-02-14. पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.
- "President of Nepal administers oath to Chiefs of seven provinces | DD News". ddnews.gov.in (English में). पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.
- "CDC creates 495 constituencies". The Himalayan Times (English में). 2017-08-31. पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.
- "First Provincial Assembly meet of Province no 5 begins" (English में). पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.
- "स्थानिय तह". 126.96.36.199. पहुँचतिथी 2018-04-27.