रकबा के आधार पर भारत के राज्य अउरी संघ राज्यक्षेत्र
नीचे रकबा के आधार पर भारत के राज्य अउरी संघ राज्यक्षेत्र के लिस्ट दिहल जात बा जेह में साल 2011 के जनगणना के आधार पर भारत के 29 गो राज्य आ 7 गो संघ राज्य क्षेत्र (केंद्र शासित प्रदेश) सभ के लिस्ट बा।
स्रोत:राज्यन के क्षेत्रफल
The area figures of states and union territories do not add up to area of India because:
- The shortfall of 7 km2. area of Madhya Pradesh and 3 km2. area of Chhattisgarh is yet to be resolved by the Survey of India.
- Disputed area of 13 km2. between Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh is neither included in Puducherry nor in Andhra Pradesh.
- Area figures includes the area under occupation by Pakistan and China. The area includes 13,297+72,971=86,268 km2. of disputed area under occupation of Pakistan, 5,180 km2. of disputed area handed over by Pakistan to China and 37,555 km2 of disputed area under occupation of China.
इहो देखल जायसंपादन
- Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed territory between भारत, Pakistan and China. The areas of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan controlled by Pakistan and Aksai Chin region controlled by China are also included in the total area as indicated by official area figures of India
- The shortfall of 7 किमी2 (2.7 वर्ग मील) area of Madhya Pradesh and 3 किमी2 (1.2 वर्ग मील) area of Chhattisgarh is yet to be resolved by the Survey of भारत.
- Disputed area of 13 किमी2 (5.0 वर्ग मील) between Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh is included in neither.
- "The country's exact size is subject to debate because some borders are disputed. The Indian government lists the total area as 3,287,260 किमी2 (1,269,220 वर्ग मील) and the total land area as 3,060,500 किमी2 (1,181,700 वर्ग मील); the United Nations lists the total area as 3,287,263 किमी2 (1,269,219 वर्ग मील) and total land area as 2,973,190 किमी2 (1,147,960 वर्ग मील)." Library of Congress 2004 harv error: no target: CITEREFLibrary_of_Congress2004 (help).
- "Indian states and territories census" (PDF). Govt. of Bihar. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Area of Indian states" (pdf). Gov.t of Andhra Pradesh. p. 598.
- "Official site of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, India". Retrieved 20 July 2013.